Finance Payment Calculator
Don't forget to leave wiggle room for insurance and taxes
• Enter values for Loan Amount, Loan Length and Interest Rate.
• Click Calculate to see your projected monthly payment.
• Click Reset to clear entered values.
• Enter numeric values only (which means do not use commas -- 10000 instead of $10,000).
• Use decimal points where needed (7.25 percent).
Car finance in a nutshell:
Financial experts say if you're making money, but always seem broke, look at your driveway. It's very easy to overspend on a car.
Here's an old rule of thumb that's fallen out of favor, but still provides a good starting point. Add up all your standard bills (utilities, rent/mortgage, credit cards, etc.) and see how much money you have left. Spend 20 percent of that on a car payment.
1-800-Auto-Loan: here's our free online monthly car finance payment calculator